On June 14 this year, the General Meeting of Cluster Members was held at Finomar’s headquarters at 2 Łady Street in Szczecin, during which, among other things, the financial report for 2022 was approved, the Board’s report for last year was presented, and upcoming plans were discussed.
- Opening of the meeting. Election of the Chairman of the meeting, the Secretary, the Scrutinizing Committee, and the Committee on Resolutions and Motions.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Determination of the correctness of the convening of the General Meeting and the ability to adopt resolutions on the basis of the attendance list and notices sent.
- Report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the West Pomeranian Maritime Cluster Association in the period from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
- Presentation of the Cluster’s activities to date in 2023 and planned projects for the coming months.
- Report of the Audit Committee.
- Adoption of a resolution on approval of the financial statements of the West Pomeranian Maritime Cluster Association for 2022.
- Adoption of a resolution on the allocation of profit/coverage of loss for 2022.
- Adoption of resolutions on the discharge of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee for the reporting period (2022).
- Discussion and free motions.
- Report of the Motion Committee and adoption of resolutions on the submitted motions.
- Closing of the General Meeting.